[nycphp-talk] FoxPro FPT files

mike hjorleifsson mikeh at dtev.com
Tue Jun 22 14:26:08 EDT 2004

Foxpro files, depending on the version are usually in the following
relationship

.dbf -> main data file
.fpt -> memo fields
.cdx -> Index files
.dbc -> data base containers

I am using php on IIS on a win2k server, I created an odbc connection
(system) on the server
And can access these files read/write using the odbc connector in php